Bulk Density Testing Method
- Standing Clamp + Funnel
- 100cc Plastic Measuring Cup
- Scales with Analytic Accuracy of 0.1 gr
- 500cc Bottle
- Measure empty 100cc measuring cup, zero scale.
- Pour bleaching earth sample of 200 grams approximately into 500cc bottle, shake until the sample mixed with air.
- Pour the be into measuring cup through funnel, when the measuring cup is full, press the stopwatch, set the time for 1 minute, add if decreases. When the time is up, swipe the surface and weigh.
- BD= the weight of powder without containment/100 (gr/cc)